This is an educational institute’s website. Our website address is: https://metaverse-academy.in
Metaverse Academy Academy is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. You may visit our website without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information. However, certain transactions that you choose to engage in on this site will require your submission of personal information. As a general rule, Metaverse Academy will not disclose to any third party any such personal information for commercial purposes. You can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What do we collect?
Metaverse Academy may collect the following information:
- Name .
- Contact information including email address.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
What we do with the information we gather?
Metaverse Academy requires this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our services.
- We may periodically send circulars/informative notice emails about new events or other information.
- We may disclose the information to its employees who have a legitimate need to know the information. Metaverse Academy also reserves the right to disclose this information under special circumstances, including disclosures required by law, court order or circumstances under which disclosure, in the sole discretion of the School, is necessary to protect the legal rights, including the intellectual property rights, of Metaverse Academy. We may disclose the information to its employees who have a legitimate need to know the information.
- Metaverse Academy is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- Metaverse Academy website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
1. A receipt will be generated by the system upon receipt by the School of payment of fees.
2. If there is any discrepancy regarding the student’s fee amount deposited online (through Credit Cards, Debit Card or through Net banking) then it has to be resolved in person only. Please visit the school office for such cases.
3. In case of an error found in online fee payment, such as
(A) During the online payment through credit/debit card if the payment gets debited and the internet goes down due to some external server malfunction or any other similar happening..
(B) The system fails to generate the required acknowledgment due to internet malfunction
(C) Payment gets debited twice due to server error..
In such cases if the parent gets intimation from their respective bank about the authenticity of the said transaction and presents the same to the school in person, then the school will give back a reversal of the amount, once the same has also been verified by the School.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Questions or Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions send an email to us on: email@example.com